We value our highly qualified employees
Working at Alea Research means making a difference. We are a valued and preferred research site committed to providing the highest quality conduct of clinical trials.
Clinical Research Coordinator
- Oversee and manage all activities for 4-5 industry sponsored protocols
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required
Clinical Lab Technician
- Perform patient vitals, ECGs, phlebotomy, sample processing
- Assist CRCs with day to day operations, etc
- Psychiatric rating scales, etc
To apply for an open position please fill out the form below and attach your resume and cover letter.